South African Inspired Cuisine
A Local Sports Pub & Braai
in Downtown Charlottesville Virginia
Make sure to check out our new side project, Vision BBQ, located next to The Shebeen Pub & Braii.
Check It Out...
My childhood experiences living in Zimbabwe as a young boy led to the opening of The Shebeen Pub & Braai, a culinary interpretation of an enchanted South African childhood. I truly hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Our hours of operation will be:
12PM-9PM THURSDAY &FRIDAY
Below is a list of the precautions we’re taking to ensure the safety of our customers and staff
1. Limited Indoor and Outdoor Seating. We will continue doing curbside pickup 7 days a week.
2. We’ve spread out our patio tables to maintain 6ft of distance between parties. Please do not rearrange the tables or chairs. No customers will be allowed to walk up to the bar, all orders must be placed at our socially distanced tables.
3. We will serve food and beverages on single use parchment paper and eco-friendly single use utensils and wares that will be disposed after use.
4. All guests will be asked to use our sanitizing station at the entrance of the patio.
5. We will have extra staff responsible for sanitizing all high touch surfaces regularly, including tables and chairs after each group leaves, bar surfaces, and restrooms. All staff will be wearing face coverings and will sanitize after each transaction at the bar.
Thanks in advance for your help in following the above protocol to help keep everyone safe while enjoying some delicious food and beverages at The Shebeen.
Host your next event at The Shebeen on our covered veranda, complete with a swing bar! Or have our sister company, The Catering Outfit, take care of your off-site catering needs.